Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Magnetic toys

I'm looking at a picture of Xuanxuan at 8months, where she looked so innocent and...quiet. Now she points a lot and goes "eh?", esp at posters. She's been blabbering a lot and demanding things her way too. I read "What to Expect--The First Year" and at 12 months, actually, when you are holding your baby and someone attempts to tear her away from you, suddenly the baby develops "superhuman baby strength" and clings onto you for dear life. Hahaha, what a description! I had a taste of that when I tried to take a spoon away from her last night at dinner, and it took both my hubby and I to pry open her fingers and grab the spoon before she threw all the food on the spoon everywhere. Our baby is starting to become a toddler!


She's been playing a lot with magnets on the fridge too. Guess it's about time to buy magnetic alphabets and numbers for her to play :)

No comments: