Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vocabulary

Kids tend to say "baba" first before "mama", I realize, cos so far all the kids I heard of did that. My kid can say "byyee", "bus" or "bai-s", "no more" or "nm ma" while flipping her hands, "八" and "一" (cos we live on the 8th floor and I say out the floors every time we go on the elevator). Now when we say "下雨了" she will put her hands on her head, and papa So just taught her how to kiss our cheeks too (though most of the time she'll end up banging our heads like how she bury her head in her puppets). In the video I think she was actually looking in the direction where her papa left when we said "papa". We're trying to teach her "婆婆" before "外婆" cos "wai" is a little beyond her at the moment.

The Mikasa volleyball in her hands is a mini one, by the way, it's a tiny real volleyball and it's so cute that I couldn't resist buying it (not that I want her to play volleyball when she grows up lah, but the other option is a mini soccer ball and it's too hard plus it doesn't bounce)

No comments: