Thursday, March 19, 2009

Milk...milk...please...(photos from my handphone)

So cute this romper!!!! :D:D


Little boy's night out with Mama's girl friends. Look how Luke (the dog) is bigger than my boy... -_-"


Little boy held on to Mama's finger all throughout our girlie talk...while looking at Mama rant on and on...So sweet~
Other cute photos~Love the sleeping pose...
How to resist this innocent look?
Happy little boy~~Grow up healthy and contented...muakkk
My girl friend commented that she has never seen him cry or whine. On the other hand, she has never seen Xuan NOT cry or whine...hahaha, well, different personalities I guess...

My little girl has a thing about putting stuff on her head...Like antlers...


and diapers... Clean one of course...


The new Boon Lay extension is up, so Mama took little girl to ride from Pioneer -> Joo Koon -> Pioneer. Her smile is a little scary... :P
We also saw Thomas at Jurong Point! (No that's not us in the picture with Thomas :P )


Funny how someone so small in size has to take up such a big and expensive seat...

Xuan on my right thigh, Chern on my right arm and left thigh, Papa is driving...This is why baby no.3 is not very possible...no more legs haha

So happy family :) Love my phone camera too!

No comments: