Monday, June 1, 2009

Days of our lives

Borrowed from the neighbour! The "car" is parked outside their door and xuan goes "那是人家的" every time we walk by, but they lent it to us :):)


That day she hugged her Pooh Bear to her chest and froze, looking serious. I asked her, what are u doing? She answered, Pooh Bear 在喝我的奶!She is imitating me nurse didi!


She has also caught on "XX 在买东西吃" from us. That day she saw a stain on my mom, and said "外婆衣服脏了,萱萱买新的给你!" When I told her didi keep pulling my hair out, she also offered "萱萱买新的给你" So sweet. The way she calls "外婆~~~" recently with a broad smile and climbing all over my mom is quite heart melting. No wonder they say little girls can manipulate adults.


She doesn't like to kiss Papa So when he doesn't shave. She'd say "爸爸胡子刺刺的". That day we wanted to kiss her goodbye at the childcare, she pulled back and looked very carefully at papa's chin and said "爸爸没有胡子刺刺的可以kiss!". She told yeye to "刮胡子" today cos his chin was too prickly to kiss too! :):)



"Jiejie playing in the background...I can't play but I can watch :) When I grow bigger I will be strong enough to snatch it away from her while she screams the block down, and mama will be hiding somewhere inside the house."

Learning how to sit...He can pull himself to a sitting position now!


Eating Baby Bites (carrot flavour). His appetite seems to be quite big. Will be starting on porridege soon at infant care!



*melts mama's heart* Is it a mother and son thing? Babies are sooooo adorable~ With their Michellin(?) Man short arms and legs, plump cheeks and innocent eyes~~
I scolded him and slapped his thigh for biting me/pulling my hair that day, and his face turned from shock to mouth curved downwards in a second and was all ready to cry when I quickly hugged him close. Like that also cry! But his expression change was sooooooo cute.

No comments: