Saturday, October 23, 2010

Little Notes @ Yamaha

Xuan has been attending music class at Yamaha. They will be performing for us parents on the last day of the term. This is their "rehearsal" :)

Music and movement for young children is basically rhythm, dynamics, catching the melody, etc. Most of her classmates are moving on to the next level where they will start playing the electone, but we're not continuing with the class. Let didi have his turn at attending...something. I haven't really decided what I want her to take up next...some form of dance? I'm not sure how I want to proceed with her music "training" either. But anyway, we've been playing the Little Notes CD at home too, as a form of night or sunday activity. Wondering if I need to send didi to the same class at all :P

No comments: