Tuesday, December 18, 2007

She can hold her own bottle!


I was soooooo excited when I saw it at her infant care today! :D:D:D


It was her feeding time, and the teacher put her in her rocker chair and gave her the bottle. She put Xuanxuan's hands on the bottle and my baby just started holding it and feeding herself! :D:D My baby has grown up!
I didn't want to distract her, so I discreetly took this photo from the side. According to her teacher, she has been doing this for a while. She usually falls asleep while drinking, so as she dozes off, the teacher will have to continue to hold the bottle for her, if not she will cry when her bottle drops, cos, well, she fell asleep and couldn't hold on anymore.
I guess at the infant care, with abt 5 teachers to abt 12 babies, the older babies are forced to grow up and learn to be more independent cos the teachers can't possibly be holding the bottle for every single baby. According to the teacher, my Melody sometimes 'roam about' in her cot to find a comfortable spot, and then falls asleep on her own. She also drinks water to sleep sometimes. Hmmmm! Why can't she fall asleep on her own at home then? And she is smart enough to reject plain water everytime I try to feed her some. Hmmmm.
All the same, she has reached another milestone in her life to me :):):)

No comments: