Thursday, December 20, 2007

My little athelte




I'm a track athlete so introducing Xuanxuan to the track is very important to me. There's a stadium right next to my house so there's really no excuse at all. I rolled her to the track once in a while, to just sit there and watch people run by, or stand on the track for a while, or stand on the grass. She doesn't like to stand on the track, or grass, but she does watch the people run by.


I made it a point to myself not to introduce her to running too early cos if she do get too good too early, she'll be so sick of running by secondary school. Stamina is needed for any sport, so I'll definitely take her jogging, but her daddy plays basketball, soccer, I play touch rugby, her uncles play basketball, volleyball, there's badminton court right below our house, and we swim too, so hopefully she'll be exposed to enough sports to be interested :P:P

No comments: