Sunday, July 6, 2008

Falling asleep

A video hard to get by, cos usually she's sleeping at the infant care, or if we're at home we make sure the room is completely dark, with Piano Spa music playing lightly in the background. Can't take pictures or film her sleeping time cos there's no light.

Quality sleep is very important. During my pregnancy I slept with (the same) piano spa every night. Too lazy to change the cds. So Papa So has been listening to the same tracks for about 2 years now :P Mama So usually fall asleep by the 4th track so I don't really know the later tracks heehee. Now little boy (baby no. 2) also get to hear Piano Spa in my tummy cos I'll be lying down with Xuan and I usually fall asleep before she does :P:P:P Her sleeping time is around 9+ 10 at the moment.

No comments: