Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Neck trainings

---------------------------

Recently Xuan likes blu-tac a lot and always asks for it (“我要blu-tac!") so much so that she bid it goodnight "Blu-tac 晚安!" -_-"

Last night I took her to the stadium to run around, then she got tired and lazy, and requested me to carry her. As we were strolling back home, I told her, “萱萱长大了,妈妈就不可以抱你了” Hearing this, she hugged me even tighter, while resting her head on my shoulder, and said, "可以!" Awwwww...

Looking at Colin growing fatter (yes, fatter!) and more alert everyday, I cannot believe Xuan was that "immobile" before. She's almost 2yrs old soon, how time flies! I'm glad I'm spending that much time with them everyday now because it'll feel like a minute before they're all grown up and wouldn't even want to hold my hand anymore, esp my little boy.

No comments: