Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sports and trophies

Once upon a time, my mom had a lot of trophies but they all became my sis' toys...Now my trophies will suffer the same fate...

Luckily I have a lot (heehee, haolian a bit)...Other than the most memorable ones, think I'll donate all of them to his toy pile...Something for you to work towards, my son!

Look at him watching games so intensely...

Racket sports?

Woah! Got the makings of Federer! :P


Watching Papa play basketball :)

I noticed that he is not a very "soccer" boy, more ball handling rather than kicking. Of course he is too young to tell but his interest in sports is hard to deny, whereas Xuan is more a "clubs and society" girl :):)

1 comment:

buggiebite said...

Ya u hv alot of trophies!! Haha who would hv known tt it wld b gd to collect them as free toys for your kids!