Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sticky baby


Maybe it's because I send her to infant care from 7.30am-6.30pm everyday. Maybe it's because I spent quite a lot of time with her last Dec holidays and now that school reopened, we don't get to see each other so much. She has been extra "sticky" towards me. I can't go to the toilet without her screaming for me, banging on my toilet door! I can't even go switch on the light in the same room- I MUST be right beside her all the time, if not carrying her, or sitting there with her crawling all over me.


To be honest, I enjoy this attention from her alot. I need her just as much as she needs me. My staff contact time ended quite late that day, and when I reached home Melody was out with daddy and grandpa for dinner. I had ran home from the taxi hoping to carry her in my arms and drive all my dark clouds away, yet she wasn't there! I burst out crying when they were finally home. My Melody, Mama loves you!

No comments: