Friday, March 19, 2010

Favourite books

They both started with these:


I remember reading and talking non-stop to Xuan (2mths) for an hour on this book:


These are bought by my mom, cos I didn't know what books to buy for babies.
Then I bought these, which they love squeezing:

Seems to be a hot fav with the toddlers at the childcare centre too:


This was a gift from Teacher Ros, xuan and chern's infant class teacher. Xuan was loving books by 7mths (Children's Day) so teacher Ros bought this for her. So nice!


It's now one of didi's fav cos he loves shapes.

And this too:
Both xuan and chern's fav out of the whole series. Xuan, because these the some of the earlier books that I introduced her to, and thus she's more familiar with them (I'm starting to read to her the other books)
And didi likes these 2 cos as u can see on the far right, these are the ones with 2 of his fav shapes- "ball ball" and "gar (star)". I'm not sure why he doesn't really read the one with the seastar though (can u spot it?)

Some of the books that didi is reading currently:
And these are xuan's fav:
I like this one too cos the pictures are so detailed that I can talk for 10min on this cover page alone.

Books in the car, plus some hard cover Mr Men books.


And their ultimate favourite--
...because there are so many pictures of food they are familiar with inside?






No comments: