Monday, March 8, 2010

A fruitful play session



Didi is able to throw even better than xuan. Sometimes when she throws, the ball goes vertically up. Anyway guess it's quite impt to teach them that throwing must be from a slight distance yah?




Xuan can spell her name! By memory of course. I bought the Julia Gabriels Zoo Phonics cd and she loves it. By singing the song she is already picking up phonics. But of course it helps that I attended the intro lesson conducted by Julia Gabirels herself. Basically I should model the pronunciations myself, and do some extensions of each letter.

Few weeks ago, Mama So picked up a fridge box at our bulky rubbish area, and transformed it...

Now it's their play area! :) I'm pretty slow with the "colouring of the wall", though, cos I'm pasting them one piece by one piece, and I'm not too sure what activities to put on the walls...

No comments: