Friday, October 3, 2008

Xuan in uniform!


Xuan has "graduated" from Infant to Toddler! She is now officially an NTUC childcare student! :D:D
Why not the Montessori (MMI) right beside our house, some might ask. (I'll probably wait til Little Colin "graduate" from infant group, then transfer both of them together or something) I have a friend asking me about Pat's Schoolhouse, another pondering over Nanyang Kindergarten. While I myself am very very very tempted to try out the branded pre-schools, I think good teachers play more important role than the school itself. There is also the travelling distance and financial constrain to factor in. Why stress ourselves out? Home education can make a big difference too. Kampung kids (i.e. myself :P ) can end up in branded schools as well. I think the society has yet to see the true impact of elitism amongst pre-schoolers.

No comments: